Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
I've had the WeatherTech mats in past cars but I switched to the Honda ones instead. While the WeatherTech mats still have better coverage, the Honda ones have gotten better (with the "high wall") and I like the softer feel of the rubber. The WeatherTech mats feel like a plastic tray. Not a big deal, but still a personal preference.
I agree with you, my feelings exactly. I have the 2018 Honda mats and while there is good coverage under the pedals, shouldn't be a problem with sand and mud, the dead pedal area falls short by 1/2inch or less so there might be some accumulation of dirt under that section.

· Registered
263 Posts
When I was finishing up the deal on my 2018 Touring, I asked for all weather floor mats. They agreed to order some and sell them to me at dealer cost. I said fine, since at that point I was more than happy with the total deal on the car. It will be interesting to see what "dealer cost" is. If it isn't that great of a deal, I might just get the Weathertechs instead, as they make great products.
Just for reference, $109, 2018 Accord mats- ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OE...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.