Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
I have the weather tech liners, front and back. I think shipped they were a little more expensive than the Honda dealer, but I had them in my last car and the floor carpet was almost like new when I traded it in. I never really thought about adding the Honda liners from the dealer because I know the weather tech ones are really good. I'd like to get a trunk liner too but they currently don't have a laser cut one yet...only their "self cut custom" one that you have to cut out. I might just go and get the trunk liner from the dealer.

· Registered
40 Posts
Yeah I've got one....my dealer wanted the full price listed on the Honda website and said they'd have to order it....I found a dealer selling 'em on eBay for about $20 less. Was shipped rolled up, so took a few days of lugging my kid's hockey and baseball bags around to flatten it out, but serves its purpose. Last time I checked Weather-Tech didn't have a laser fit liner for the trunk, so I went with this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.