Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Weathertech floor mats or Honda all season??

I’m looking to get floor mats for my 2018 accord and I’m in between the weathertech or Honda all season mats. Does anyone have either one of these mats?

· Registered
16 Posts
I just order the weather tech front and rear mats in black which came to a total of $195 after shipping and handling. I will put up pictures of how they fit any how the color matches the interior of the car. I will also be buying the trunk mat from Honda as it appears to be a more precise fit than weather tech has to currently offer.

· Registered
16 Posts
I got the Honda all season floor mats along with the trunk liner. It fits well, has the walls and adds a nice touch to the interior.
If I were to do it again, I would stay with the Honda trunk liner and get the Weathertechs interior floormats just because of that 1 piece rear mat.
That’s kind of what sold me was the one piece rear mat with the weather tech compared to the Honda all season two little floor mats in the rear

· Registered
16 Posts
I have Honda all season mats, and I am thinking of switching to weather tech for more coverage.

how easy is it to remove weathertech mats, especially the back seat mat, for frequent cleaning?
does backseat mat get crushed against the driver/passenger seat? this video at 12:40min as shown in this 15 accord video at 12:40min
I love the weathertech mats I just removed them today to blow them off at the car wash and the back 1 piece was a lot easier to remove them I thought. My mats have a way better fit then what is posted in this video and no there is no interference with the rear mats being crushed with the drivers and passenger seat.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.