Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ve cut my Honda mats

I've had the WeatherTech mats in past cars but I switched to the Honda ones instead. While the WeatherTech mats still have better coverage, the Honda ones have gotten better (with the "high wall") and I like the softer feel of the rubber. The WeatherTech mats feel like a plastic tray. Not a big deal, but still a personal preference.
Thanks for your reply, kind of answers a question that I had about if they had change the material they are made of. I have had several sets of both WeatherTech and the all season Honda mats the regular low cut ones and sounds like they are made of the same stuff. I have used the power washer on both and actually cut the Honda ones. I think I’ll stick with WeatherTech or maybe try 3D Maxpider.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I ordered the WeatherTech trunk liner today, I told them that they did not have it out at the time I order everything else so WeatherTech made an exception and did not charge shipping. I thought that was great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
How is the weather tech trunk mat compared to the Honda one? Is the weather tech the same hard plastic for the trunk liner? Wouldn't stuff slide around?

Im pretty set on ordering the weather tech floor mats.

It is softer then the front mats more like the rear. I like it better then the Honda trunk mat. Just my 2 cents worth.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
I have the front WeatherTech’s the rear mat and the trunk liner. Does anyone know the best way to get a discount from WeatherTech wanting to order the custom fit Techshade but damn I think I need some sort of discount?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.