Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
And...hows it handle? Ride height looks perfect to me IMO. 1.2 F and .8 R. I'm sure it will settle a hair lower in time.

It handles so good. I'm waiting to blow a shock and then get coilovers but with the h tech tein lowering springs and Eibach front and rear sway bars and the UR strut bar, it responds surprisingly nicely. I do wish it was firmer but for stock shocks I'm not complaining. Follow me on ig if u have an account. @accord2ner

·
Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
184 Posts
I got the eibach kit (springs and sway bars) off of tirerack, but didn't realize how much the install would be. Literally about double the cost of the kit...hoping it's worth it lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got the eibach kit (springs and sway bars) off of tirerack, but didn't realize how much the install would be. Literally about double the cost of the kit...hoping it's worth it lol.

LOL. Yea u have to drop the subframe for the front sway bar.

I have H Tech Tein Lowering Springs and Eibach front and rear sway bars and the UR Strut Bar and it handles so nice.

·
Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
184 Posts

I have H Tech Tein Lowering Springs and Eibach front and rear sway bars and the UR Strut Bar and it handles so nice.
The cost of install was a bit shocking, but I figured I'm already vested. Hearing great things about the ride drive quality though, so I'm excited.

·
Registered
77 Posts
How many hours did they quote? I figure standard spring install takes a shop 2-3 hours. But subframe...IDK.

So ill take your springs and no front sway bar for daily driving when you'e ready. 🤣

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone here used the Swift Spec-R sport springs? I know they make great springs, but can’t really find any reviews from Accord owners.
I'm way late to respond, but I did, along with SPC camber arms in the rear. The springs felt similar to factory overall and soaked up small imperfections no problem. Overall they rode great on well-maintained roads and the highway, but on poor roads and all the construction we have in the area, there was some oscillation from having underdamped shocks and loss of travel. I ran them last summer and fall, and ultimately took them off because of crap roads plus some coil rubbing on the front driver's side in low speed maneuvering. After reinstalling twice it was still doing it. I still need to call them about it, but it got put on the back burner.

I do miss the look though.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts