Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
First jaunt of any meaningful distance...200 miles on northern Indiana interstate averaging 73 MPH. About same road sound as my prior '17 Civic Touring, which means okay. Averaged 36.9 MPG.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For me it was replace the entire inside lighting and added front and rear cameras.

Trust me if nothing else upgrading the interior lighting is worth it. My daughter got in the car and she commented she felt like she was getting a tan lol.

This is the dashcam that I have installed in my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, please do tell is which LEDs you got. I like how yours aren't disgusting cheap blue tinted LEDs.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ordered a duckbill rear spoiler and a rear roof spoiler, going to try that look out before committing to bodywork. :)

·
New Accord Owner yay.
24 Posts
Mounted my radar detector to the recently installed Homelink Mirror. The mounting bracket is a BlendMount BBE Series. I also tapped the back of the Homelink connector for switched power (Green is switched, black is ground).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mounted my radar detector to the recently installed Homelink Mirror. The mounting bracket is a BlendMount BBE Series. I also tapped the back of the Homelink connector for switched power (Green is switched, black is ground).
Any pictures of it installed?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
REV29K
556 Posts
Drove a group of coworkers to lunch today. Received lots of compliments on the new car, the Accord seats 5 ppl more comfortably than anyone else's car in our group.

·
Registered
127 Posts
How different does it feel?
Very good, would highly recommend them. After a few days of having it on shifting feels a lot better and I can’t say enough about going into reverse. Always had this issue with Honda’s, just doesn’t feel like it is in reverse properly. But these bushings made that completely go away. You hear and feel it going into every gear. Just was a bit of a pain to install.

Took me about an hour without any instructions.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Broke down and had the oem rear spoiler installed as opposed to the spoiler that I already had purchased online. So that spoiler and roof spoiler new in box will be up for sale asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Reduced the US/Canadian parts % to 59.99999%. Finally got tired of having my ring hit the tailgate and wondering what I may be touching.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Installed an air/oil separator. Ran it through the touch-less wash (ongoing fight with pollen right now).

Reduced the US/Canadian parts % to 59.99999%. Finally got tired of having my ring hit the tailgate and wondering what I may be touching.
What am I looking at here? I've never really looked at what's going on inside my trunk.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 574 Posts