2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
301 Posts
I feel you man! :( This was me a couple of weeks ago:

View attachment 542086

View attachment 542087

View attachment 542088

View attachment 542089

Fuc&ing thing went in Backwards! :mad:
You know, i was super annoyed (mainly because i just got the tires put on a month ago), but i said to myself that it could've been much worse. Case in point - your situation.

Fortunately, mine wasn't leaking at all (stayed in overnight and was fine), so i was able to carefully drive it to the shop for a $20 patch & plug.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Accord EXL 2.0
188 Posts
I did a drain and fill on my 10AT @ 47,950 miles. The transmission does seem to shift more smoothly. I going to drain and fill the transmission every 30k going forward. I also rotated my tires while I had it in the air.

·
Registered
2020 Sport 2.0T 6MT
26 Posts
Picked up my car from the body shop today... was side-swiped in June. Did not look severe (see bottom picture) but damage went from front bumper through the rear door. Left front fender/wheel/mirror replaced, repair everything else. Damage was just over $4k.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Washed and prepped car for ceramic wax tomorrow morning.

Also picked up winter wheels/tires from RCarIL on Sunday. Looking forward to getting good use out of these this winter!
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Tread Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Picked up my car from the body shop today... was side-swiped in June. Did not look severe (see bottom picture) but damage went from front bumper through the rear door. Left front fender/wheel/mirror replaced, repair everything else. Damage was just over $4k.

View attachment 542934
View attachment 542935

Washed and prepped car for ceramic wax tomorrow morning.

Also picked up winter wheels/tires from RCarIL on Sunday. Looking forward to getting good use out of these this winter!
View attachment 542942
Sorry to hear that your Accord was damaged. It looks good as new though in the pictures.

I'm so happy that the wheels went to a fellow Accord enthusiast. I anxiously await seeing how those wheels look on a Modern Steel Metallic Accord. They looked great with Platinum White and Sonic Gray.

2041 - 2050 of 2050 Posts