Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

541 - 560 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I using separate wireless charger and it's fit with center pocket of accord 2018.. it's connected with Spigen 3.0 Car Charger and works well with my Iphone XR!

The wireless charger from Amazon

Spigen 3.0 Car Charger

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Love the car. How hard was the window chrome delete kit to install?
The kit is really very easy to install if you have good vinyl and line the bottom edge up fist as you install. The hard part is the back 1/4 windows. For those I start by lining up the bottom edge with just a 1/32 over hang to tuck under the rubber edge. Then make sure the edge that meets the window is lined up so the vinyl just barely hangs over the chrome and touches the rubber. All the other pieces are simple, line up the bottom so you can tuck about 1/32 under the rubber and fold the remainder over the top of the door. I would recommend watching as made videos as possible to get a good idea of how people do it. Also roll the windows down a few inches to make it easy to tuck.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I like the black rims. I think itll look good together with the blacked out window chrome. Did you black out the front grill too?
Yes the grille was the first thing I installed. Kinda at a point here where I don’t know what I want to do next. Was looking at some tail lights but most people here didn’t like them. I have some small pieces coming in the mail but I might either do the K tuner next or work on the inside. Would like to upgrade the stereo mainly the bass but don’t want to give up trunk space. Thought about two of the compact subs one under each drivers and passenger seat .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes the grille was the first thing I installed. Kinda at a point here where I don’t know what I want to do next. Was looking at some tail lights but most people here didn’t like them. I have some small pieces coming in the mail but I might either do the K tuner next or work on the inside. Would like to upgrade the stereo mainly the bass but don’t want to give up trunk space. Thought about two of the compact subs one under each drivers and passenger seat .
I'm debating whether to black everything out including the front grille but I like the smokey look. However, i think for the stereo you need an amplifier even if you're changing out the subs because from what I understand there's barely enough power.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ordered the following parts for my M6 1.5T:

10TH GEN ACCORD ACUITY SHIFTER CABLE BUSHING UPGRADE

ACUITY Performance Shifter Centering Spring for the 10th Gen Accord

ACUITY Short Throw Adapter for the 10th Gen Accord

Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (Matte Black Aluminum Finish)

and the civic Si M6 shift ball knob.

i am very excited about this. back in the 90s was the last time i did upgrades to an M6 (1995 Trans AM) and putting in an aftermarket shifter and short stick was the best thing i did for the car by far. it made it such a joy to drive! i'm hoping the acuity parts are as good as they claim and if they make 1/2 as much difference as the upgrade was to my TA i will be a very happy person!

i hope to document the process either by video or at least pics. i also want to document the results. stay tuned.
Any update on the shifter upgrades?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Kicker Key behind the glove last night.
View attachment 516843
What are you powering with the Key? Any concern with needing to access the amp in the future to adjust gains or DSP settings? I was considering this amp to run a set of components in the front doors but wasn’t sure if it have enough power so I would be interested in hearing you inputs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What are you powering with the Key? Any concern with needing to access the amp in the future to adjust gains or DSP settings? I was considering this amp to run a set of components in the front doors but wasn’t sure if it have enough power so I would be interested in hearing you inputs.
I'm powering the stock speakers in the Sport trim. I thought about that, the restricted access, but I don't see myself, nor have I in the past, in need to access or change much settings on the amp/dsp. Plus, I don't think 5 screws is that bothersome to undo if need be for the space saving advantage of the location. The biggest difference with the Key is the center/sound staging ability. Music isn't as harsh anymore and sounds much more balanced. Flipping back and forth with the supplied remote, you can hear a pretty substantial difference between some songs. At first, I was a little underwhelmed, but slowly began to appreciate the corrected EQ. The auto setup really makes everything easy too.

541 - 560 of 726 Posts