Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

601 - 620 of 981 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did a chrome delete on mine recently a little differently than others on here; instead of using a pre-cut window trim vinyl kit, I used a roll of 3" wide vinyl which allowed a lot more overage to be able to tuck deeper behind the trim. Was definitely more tedious but I think was the way to go for a more permanent install. I also installed the often used gloss black grill cover. De-chrome FTW.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did a chrome delete on mine recently a little differently than others on here; instead of using a pre-cut window trim vinyl kit, I used a roll of 3" wide vinyl which allowed a lot more overage to be able to tuck deeper behind the trim. Was definitely more tedious but I think was the way to go for a more permanent install. I also installed the often used gloss black grill cover. De-chrome FTW. View attachment 518101 View attachment 518102

Great job. I thought about doing the same as I had some extra vinyl wrap material.

Reactions: TreasureCoast

·
Registered
69 Posts
Did a quick full led conversion today. Really impressed with it, mostly the improvement of the reverse light. It really makes backing up more visible in the back up camera.

·
Registered
203 Posts
They were about $360. Those are the leatherette, they have more and less expensive options. I have cream colored cloth interior and was very concerned about staining them. There is about a can and a half of Scotchgard on the fronts lol. They fit really well and the quality is top notch, but you get what you pay for. The dye lot has more brown in it than what was pictured on the site when I purchased them( it was an exact match to the trim panels), but it doesn't look that bad. If I did it again I would have gone all black. The reason I went through them is because they had what appeared to be a match for the trim, Katzkin and one other place didn't. But again the quality is exceptional and believe they have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Installed my front lip and rear diffuser upgrade. It's the Yofer kit. Not an exact paint match, but comes pre painted, with all install hardware and fit really well. Only one underbody clip didn't line up. The rear is more solid than the front. If nothing else it my new front bumper guard :).. A quick and really dirty shot of my PRL intake too.

20200128_094600.jpg

20200127_164244.jpg

20200128_094403.jpg
20200128_095122.jpg

·
Registered
841 Posts
What fog light overlays do you have? They look very yellow as opposed to some of the more greener looking films others have tried.

·
Registered
112 Posts
They are these ones..the light on surfaces is definitely yellow, however when looking at the fog light it still has a slight green tint. I tried to capture that in the pics below. I don't find it that noticeable.

20200128_121939.jpg 20200128_121947.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hid my garage door opener in that worthless glasses holder! One set of Velcro strips. View attachment 518058
Hey, that's not a worthless feature!! I keep my prescription sunglasses in there, and put them back after every drive. Now that it's a habit, no worries about forgetting to bring them along. Glad you found an alternate use for it, but all newer cars have the garage button feature.

601 - 620 of 981 Posts