Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
2018 LX
119 Posts
LED brights - very nice improvement in appearance over the OE bulbs - 2018 Sport
I replaced all my bulbs with LED bulbs except the turn signals, way too bright. Kits on Amazon are not expensive and they really improve lighting in the car especially the backup lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I replaced all my bulbs with LED bulbs except the turn signals, way too bright. Kits on Amazon are not expensive and they really improve lighting in the car especially the backup lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here...except brake light bulbs, turn signals and I think that's it. Replacing OE back up lights with LED's made a big improvement along with all the interior lights that I replaced. Like you said, inexpensive and quite easy for a DIY.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2018 EXL. Removed the sunroof deflector. Hated the look! Makes it easier to clean and wax the area.
Also ordered some Weathertech floorliners and OEM Body Side Moldings. Moldings were nearly destroyed on my last car so I won't have another car without them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I modified my vehicle's safety equipment by blacking out/smoking my reverse lights, my brake lights, my tail lights and my turn signals.

As if it wasn't douchey enough that people cannot tell when I am braking during day and night, or tell that I am on the road when my tail lights are on at night (because I blacked them out), tell when I intend to make a lane change, or tell when I am reversing into them from a driveway or parking stall...

I even blacked out the two red reflective strips on my rear bumper! A peace officer will always find me at fault in a collision because of all these dangerous modifications (which ironically don't even look cooler than stock).

It's okay though. I am the center of the universe, and other people's safety does not matter. As long as I think I look cool, then screw everyone else's safety.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Uhhh ok... Do what you like, it's your car. No complaints here.:unsure:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Such a silly little mod I didn't imagine I'd have to do. Fortunately, it was quick and easy.
In Canadian 10th Gens this is there by default even on the lowly LX.
Just thought I'd mention that because: 😝

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Got the OEM Body Side Moldings installed today. Looks really good. Now I won't be afraid of parking lots.
Did you install them? Just saw this from 2010:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I installed the window trim black out kit. Just in the rear and a small piece up front. Since i have the window visors the other parts are covered. I also installed the CF center console pocket.
8536.jpeg
KIMG1227.JPG
KIMG1225.JPG

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
@jd1973 - I guess that'll be on my list. I hate parking lots. The terror of being beside a 2 door....

661 - 675 of 675 Posts