·
Registered
43 Posts
Had the following done at a local shop:
  • Ceramic Pro paint protection
  • Tint
  • Black gloss clear bra roof wrap
  • Chrome delete
Really like the way it turned out. I'm going back in to get the other back emblems put on but I kinda like the way it looks without.
Looks great! Best Color in my opinion lol. You ever thought of painting the front honda emblem white? That's what I did and I love the way it turned out

·
Registered
48 Posts
Had the following done at a local shop:
  • Ceramic Pro paint protection
  • Tint
  • Black gloss clear bra roof wrap
  • Chrome delete
Really like the way it turned out. I'm going back in to get the other back emblems put on but I kinda like the way it looks without.

View attachment 518940
Looks great man, the roof wrap is a great touch IMO. if you don't mind me asking, how much was the ceramic coating? My coworker bought an STI recently and claims they ceramic coated the car/zylon* treated it and it looks like garbage, as in charged $2500 but never done, he doesn't know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got my Accord a couple weeks ago. Nothing too crazy, but installed OEM mudflaps, door edge guards, front fender emblems, and the rear bumper applique. Also added Husky weatherbeaters and the trunk liner. Ordered from College Hills Honda and took an hour to complete it all. Just waiting for time to take it to the tint shop.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks great! Best Color in my opinion lol. You ever thought of painting the front honda emblem white? That's what I did and I love the way it turned out
I did consider that.. and had I seen your pics in your build thread before I did it, I might have. Thought having two different color H's would bug me but after looking at yours, really clean. Great looking car, enjoyed your build thread.

Looks great man, the roof wrap is a great touch IMO. if you don't mind me asking, how much was the ceramic coating? My coworker bought an STI recently and claims they ceramic coated the car/zylon* treated it and it looks like garbage, as in charged $2500 but never done, he doesn't know.
It was about $900, this was their "Silver" package that has a 5 year warranty. Will need a yearly "maintenance" of $190 - basically a detail. I've never done a ceramic coating on any car so giving this a shot and seeing if there is that much value in it. Right now it looks like a good waxing and its supposed to make maintenance much easier to keep that waxed look.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nothing fancy, just added a JDM steering wheel emblem, and Honda emblems on the wheel covers.

·
Registered
330 Posts
You have the HUD option but the basic steel wheels, what trim level did you get?
These are for my 17" winter tire steel rim aftermarket covers. I have the Touring 1.5T (also listed in my signature).

·
Registered
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T 6 Sp Manual
15 Posts
I would like some better photos, but so excited about my leather seat install by Northern Lights Leather Interiors in Edmonton, AB, Canada.

What do you think? These guys do Katzkin as well, but for customizability, I opted for an in-house build made from scratch (similar cost anyway). Skipped the perforated leather in favor of clean-ability. I love how it turned out!

Nothing fancy, just added a JDM steering wheel emblem, and Honda emblems on the wheel covers. View attachment 519149 View attachment 519150 View attachment 519151

I see you are also from Canada. Where did you get your red emblem from, and what did you think of the quality/install? I think it would set off nice with the new seats I had installed.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I see you are also from Canada. Where did you get your red emblem from, and what did you think of the quality/install? I think it would set off nice with the new seats I had installed.
I got mine from eBay, but for some reason, while the plastic box and foam holding the emblem look correct, there was no cardboard advertising insert that normally shows the brand, model, picture, etc. So, there's a chance mine might not be the authentic JDM emblem. But other than that, it looks fine (although I don't have any other to compare to), & fits perfectly.

If you search for J's Racing steering emblem, make sure you get the Type B (50mm x 40mm), as Type A is larger and won't fit properly.

·
jayhawk1
47 Posts
Ordered Enkei Tuning TFR (7 spoke) 18x8.5" wheels in Storm Gray on 235/45/18 Pirelli Cinturato all seasons from Tire Rack for my 2018 Touring 2.0T in MSM. Hope to have them in 10 days or so. Will post when they're mounted

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
22 Posts
Actually Tuesday but I replaced the Honda OEM accessory rear spoiler with an ebay one. For those who may not know, the factory Honda rear spoiler accessory instructions requires 4 holes (5/16"/8mm) to be drilled into the trunk lid (2 push pins w/ anchors and 2 bolts w/ nuts screwed in from underneath). If you remove it and replace it with something else like I did, you may run into the same issue I did - the replacement spoiler doesn't cover all the holes (see pics). I've ordered some silicone plugs which will be RTV'ed into those holes once I get them but in the meantime, I've got some clear silicone tape covering the holes...

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have included the factory spoiler in the deal, I would have left the trunk alone and gone aftermarket... I just prefer the looks of this one (btw, the spoiler says "Yofer" underneath and also has two embedded nuts underneath that can be used to more securely fasten it to the trunk lid but since those didn't line up with the factory holes, and I was in a hurry, I didn't bother drilling new holes - just used double sided 3M all the way around)…

·
Banned
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
27 Posts
Lol. And ............ I left mine in the garage, you know, lockdown, WFH.
My team is split in two, half working at the office M-Tu and from home W-Th, the other half reverses that schedule. Fridays are off since we're currently on four tens for the time being.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My team is split in two, half working at the office M-Tu and from home W-Th, the other half reverses that schedule. Fridays are off since we're currently on four tens for the time being.
Oh, totally understand, no explanation needed. I'm just lucky that I can work entirely from home.

681 - 700 of 725 Posts