Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
2020 EX-L 2.0T 10AT
20 Posts
I have been mulling over getting those door sill protectors.
Found these on Ebay, Magnasills. Rubber, magnetic, listed for a '97 to '05 Porsche. 30", Ocean Blue, got 'em for $25 and cut each to 20" for front and 10" for rear. I had a small scuff on a sill with just 1500mi so these will prevent further marks and cover the one I did. If any one is interested I think he had 5 more sets. They are dark enough to look almost black on a lighter colored car or I'm sure they can be painted but they match obsidian blue better than I hoped for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Installed my Rv6 catless downpipe, technically on Friday.

Car feels even better now

Install was pretty easy. There are only a few bolts that are hard to get back in and started, the two the gave me trouble probably took an hour. Other than that fitment was great. I think the flex joint on the front pipe relaxed and expanded when moving it to get the OEM downpipe out so that took some force to get back on but other than that fitment was A+ quality as I would expect from RV6.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I installed the center console tray from Amazon. I like it better than the OEM one because it has a spot for loose coins. It also has a nice pass-through for your cell phone cord. It also allows you to still have a pretty good size opening under the tray to store other items- like the OEM tray so it doesn't get lost.

View attachment 520827
Wish they made this for manuals

·
Registered
73 Posts
The manual transmission models have an entirely different center console area. I'm not sure if the covered storage area between the seats is different though. I know the cupholders and shifter area is very different.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The manual transmission models have an entirely different center console area. I'm not sure if the covered storage area between the seats is different though. I know the cupholders and shifter area is very different.
Yes but I'm pretty sure that is what these shorter ones are made for. I remember seeing that they fit a manual when I was looking for mine but can't seem to find many on there now.

821 - 828 of 828 Posts