Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1107 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Word I found the link to who I think I got it from. I guess I paid more than I thought. ($135)

Where did you get the CTR shift knob from? I've been wanting to replace mine but didn't know if I wanted to spend $$$ for a Raceseng or less expensive Acuity Poco knob but the CTR for $100 seems to be a good price for OEM.

Looks like it cheaper here. I think I got it here

·
Registered
871 Posts
Careful with those aluminum shift knobs. The stock knob in my Si would scald my hand in the summer. I always wanted to swap to a delrin knob, but was too lazy to ever do it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Are u in MD? I'm out here in Baltimore County!
Yeah im out here man. My bad i dont know how i missed this. Nice start to your ride, and gotta say Love the color choice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Careful with those aluminum shift knobs. The stock knob in my Si would scald my hand in the summer. I always wanted to swap to a delrin knob, but was too lazy to ever do it.

Agreed. It gets pretty hot 🔥. I just cover it with a microfiber towel I have in the car on those hot summer days.

Yeah im out here man. My bad i dont know how i missed this. Nice start to your ride, and gotta say Love the color choice.
Yessir! What area are u in?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ha, I used a sock. I am in MD as well. Ellicott City.
😂 Great minds think alike. There's a cars and coffee out here in hunt Valley on Saturday mornings. U guys should come check it out it's pretty sick. All types of cars from a-z too.

What do u guys think about these stickers I got? One is from the CTR and the other is a throwback badge from the old intergra gsr.
🏎

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im just on the outskirts of PG county. Yeah i been hearing some chatter about a cars an coffee. If you have not yet looked there is a tight knit group of fellows known as DMV-Accords. Just 2 weeks ago we was in B-more for a sweet gathering of cars.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im just on the outskirts of PG county. Yeah i been hearing some chatter about a cars an coffee. If you have not yet looked there is a tight knit group of fellows known as DMV-Accords. Just 2 weeks ago we was in B-more for a sweet gathering of cars.
oh yea? 🤔 Let me get in on that! Where can I find them?

·
Registered
303 Posts
What do u guys think about these stickers I got? One is from the CTR and the other is a throwback badge from the old intergra gsr.
🏎

View attachment 524975 View attachment 524976
I have not seen anyone rocking a VTEC badge on their 10th gen yet. Hmmm Hey set yourself apart from the rest. I say go for it.

Try instagram. I do believe most of them are on there. I dont do too much social media myself.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have not seen anyone rocking a VTEC badge on their 10th gen yet. Hmmm Hey set yourself apart from the rest. I say go for it.
Yea I'm old school. 😂. I'm gonna remove the stock badges of course. I'll send pics once I do it later

I found the dmv accords on ig. Thanks for the info!

Where is the suede shift boot? It looks like the stock one is one in your picture. How much was the CTR shift knob? Thanks!

Yea I'm old school. 😂. I'm gonna remove the stock badges of course. I'll send pics once I do it later

I found the dmv accords on ig. Thanks for the info!
Meh its alright I guess. Should've placed it a bit to the right. Oh well. 😂 Thoughts? Dope or nope? 👍 Or 👇

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
You would add to the 10th gen population. So far there are about 4 of us ( that i can say i've met). The rest are 9th gen fellows.

Reactions: Themanatee

·
Registered
2019 White 2.0 6MT
23 Posts
Bought a Dewhel shift knob, but didn't want to go through the whole process of having to take apart the whole center console...so bought a sewing kit, and just sewed the gap together on the boot. 😁

Personally, I'm happy w/ the fit and look; just wish the shift knob itself had a little more weight to it.

(*Mishimoto intake installed a few weeks back. Pretty happy w/ that install so far too.)

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bought a Dewhel shift knob, but didn't want to go through the whole process of having to take apart the whole center console...so bought a sewing kit, and just sewed the gap together on the boot. 😁

Personally, I'm happy w/ the fit and look; just wish the shift knob itself had a little more weight to it.

(*Mishimoto intake installed a few weeks back. Pretty happy w/ that install so far too.)
I didn't wanna take the center console off either but it was super easy to do so. Give it shot! Below is a step by step from a fellow honda accord owner.

·
Registered
2019 White 2.0 6MT
23 Posts
Honestly, I'm happy with how mine turned out. There's no collar, so the shift knob sits lower than the stock shift knob - which I love. And knowing me, I probably would've broken something trying to remove the center console (no matter how easy it is lol).

·
More cars, more problems
91 Posts
What do u guys think about these stickers I got?
I'm a fan, but then again I'm biased because the VTEC Turbo decal is stock on Canadian Accord models :) . It's located on the inside of the rear windscreen, about 5cm from the top.

1041 - 1060 of 1107 Posts