Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts

·
On my second Accord.
2020 Sport 2.0T 6MT Still Night Pearl 1500 km. '07 Accord EX-L I4 Nav 5MT sold.
48 Posts
Left dashboard display. You do know that you can display your tachometer all the time via your settings menu. Your radio and other items you select via the thumb wheel will display inside the tachometer.
It will pop up temporary info inside the tach when I change channels and such, but I haven't figured out to have it have persistent song/artist/channel info. I've only had the car four weeks. Advice?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Applied ppf on the front bumper toady. And that was way harder than expected, maybe because I couldn't take the fog light out. It took me from 4pm to 6am to do it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I paid $30 for my Sirius touch commander and $150 for install. The only real difference is the ability to Interface with the steering wheel. But the touch has a 30min playback where it saves the last 30 min of what the channel you were listening to. Should be some pics in this thread. Edit: and $50 of that install was the hardwire for my v1

·
Registered
79 Posts
I paid $30 for my Sirius touch commander and $150 for install. The only real difference is the ability to Interface with the steering wheel. But the touch has a 30min playback where it saves the last 30 min of what the channel you were listening to. Should be some pics in this thread. Edit: and $50 of that install was the hardwire for my v1
Share some pics.

I have been trying to decide which one is better. The Vais or the radio from XM.

Would be nice to see where yours is located in your car.

Share pics, if you can.

Anybody who posts here, if you can, share pics. It goes a long way to help others. Just like the many others who have shared pics on here. If they never shared, it would not be as interesting nor woukd it get so many likes it gets.

So, share some pictures when you do something to your Accord youbwish to share.

·
2018 LX
171 Posts
It will pop up temporary info inside the tach when I change channels and such, but I haven't figured out to have it have persistent song/artist/channel info. I've only had the car four weeks. Advice?
Go to settings on your touchscreen, select vehicle settings, then meter setup, select tachometer, select on. Now your tachometer will always be displayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
Share some pics.

I have been trying to decide which one is better. The Vais or the radio from XM.

Would be nice to see where yours is located in your car.

Share pics, if you can.

Anybody who posts here, if you can, share pics. It goes a long way to help others. Just like the many others who have shared pics on here. If they never shared, it would not be as interesting nor woukd it get so many likes it gets.

So, share some pictures when you do something to your Accord youbwish to share.
Like I said there are already pictures of my radio installed in this thread already. So take the time to look through the older posts people have taken time and shared. Most of us already posted pictures of everything numerous times.
I liked this mounting option the best compared to drilling holes somewhere in the dash and mounting it with the plate included. The command velcro works perfectly and I left slack to be able to remove it and hold it in my hand if I want. This left a clean removable install. Cheers

Attachments

1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts