Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yes, they are doing great with tech features and AWD is a plus for the price range. Sonata N-line is great but I am warming up to Kia's K5 design. I am not fond of Sonata's front-end, a bit too messy for my taste. These recent rendering is more likely to be LX, EX, EX-L design. Sports and Touring will have a little more touch up in the front just like the CR-V, I don't expect it to be groundbreaking. As for the interior, given that CR-V did not get much and looks almost identical to Civic. It's more likely be the same as well.
The Sonata is downright ugly in front. Although the N Line tweaks the design enough to make it more palatable. While the K5 looks really sharp. Which is all amusing since they are the same car underneath.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Photograph

·
Registered
535 Posts
I agree but I’ll add , the interior and exterior of the n line is more mature looking . The features of the gt are better with ventilated seats . It’s weird but I’m not A fan of the shifter in the GT. I have a 2022 2.0L sport accord now with the push buttons and I actually like the little bit of room you gained from them and the buttons don’t bother me like they do on some people. The tech features of both cars I really like. The full digital display of the sonata is really nice. Both have panoramic sunroofs. The thing I like about the GT as well is the interior color packages you can get a chestnut brown leather interior is really nice. I think overall features that you can get with the GT are better than the sonata . I do like the styling of the k5 but I like the overall more luxury feel that the n-line gives you on the interior if that makes any sense. I’m seriously anxiously waiting for the reveal of the accord and more so the sport model to see if they bring more to the table. I like the set up of how the infotainment system in the GT and the n-line is and after seeing the reveal of the HRV , crv and civic I think Honda still gonna go with the iPad floating in the middle of the consol which is OK but it seems like the biggest screen is only 9 inches. Like I said in previous posts I hope the accord especially for the sports model which is what I want brings more to the table to make it look and feel more like a sport model and not just small black accents and different rims. Both the GT and the n-line Are on my radar still for when my lease is up in October 2023 so I hope Honda brings more the table then just basic upgrades but we shall see
Your lease being up in a year will be perfect for you possibly getting the new Accord if you find that's what you like. Although I would usually avoid the very first year of a new generation just because that's when you'll find most of the kinks that haven't been smoothed out yet. Either way there are lots of good choices out there to spoil us.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I agree I had a 1.5 L sport 2018 lease when it first came out and didn’t have any major issues on it since it was the first generation of that redesign but I know what you mean. I got the 2020 sport 2 L even though the 2021 was out I got a great deal on the 2020 and besides the front bumper there was no real changes. Yes and I’m starting to see rumors and renders of the 2024 Camry redesign as well so I definitely will have a lot of options. I just hope by then the economy gets better so they’re not jacking the cars up $8000 lol
Indeed. Car prices are insane, even for used ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts