Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
201 - 220 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L, MSM, 2011 Acura TSX
170 Posts
Ok, now I am looking forward to all info on the new Accord. The wife has decided she really likes my 2022 Touring. I need to get her one before she steals it.
Does she like the car, or the Touring upgrades? I cannot in good conscience recommend any accord with the “premium” audio, as the 8 speaker stock system actually sounds better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does she like the car, or the Touring upgrades? I cannot in good conscience recommend any accord with the “premium” audio, as the 8 speaker stock system actually sounds better.
Both.

We have no complaints with the audio system. It’s not as nice as the Mark Levinson system in our previous Lexus, but it is fine for our use. Besides, the 11th Gen system will probably be upgraded anyway.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like the 2023 Accord has been spied in my very own Orange County, CA! It was being followed by a similarly camouflaged 2023 CR-V so it is no doubt the next gen Accord. The rear is definitely giving Audi A7 vibes, especially the tail lights. I also can’t really tell based on the video but it looks fairly sizeable. Perhaps it’s growing in size for this generation?

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
@thebluexanadu81 - I'm confused (as usual)! Why do those pics all say "2024 Honda Accord"?

Honda releases new generations every 5 years. The 10th Gen is MY 2018-2022. So the 11th Gen Accord should be released for MY 2023. Has Honda delayed the release for another year...??

·
Registered
101 Posts
@thebluexanadu81 - I'm confused (as usual)! Why do those pics all say "2024 Honda Accord"?

Honda releases new generations every 5 years. The 10th Gen is MY 2018-2022. So the 11th Gen Accord should be released for MY 2023. Has Honda delayed the release for another year...??
I think the person who posted that assumed that it’s going to be released as a 2024 model but I’m also pretty sure it’s going to be a 2023 model, assuming Honda doesn’t change anything up with the 5-year cycles.

Reactions: Honda2014

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I think the person who posted that assumed that it’s going to be released as a 2024 model but I’m also pretty sure it’s going to be a 2023 model, assuming Honda doesn’t change anything up with the 5-year cycles.
I agree. This model coming out this fall and being shown in June is completely consistent with the past few Accord model cycles. Of course, given the current market situations and chip shortages, God knows when this model will actually be released in North America…

Can you imagine how crazy hot this car will be if it’s introduced this fall, especially if there’s a hybrid (100% there is) / EV variant?

I’m happy that Honda is seemingly sticking to their model cycles for the Accord though. As good as the current gen is, imo it cannot wait to get a major refresh / redesign any longer.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
This site claims to have pix of the 2023 Accord. Taillights certainly look different and might be what's hidden under the camouflage in the pics @thebluexanadu81 posted. They look somewhat like the re-designed taillights on the Civic. But they also include pics of what appears to be the 10th Gen Accord based on its taillights.

So I'll believe what I see when it out in the wild this fall...

·
Registered
101 Posts
This site claims to have pix of the 2023 Accord. Taillights certainly look different and might be what's hidden under the camouflage in the pics @thebluexanadu81 posted. They look somewhat like the re-designed taillights on the Civic. But they also include pics of what appears to be the 10th Gen Accord based on its taillights.

So I'll believe what I see when it out in the wild this fall...
That’s just an artist rendering of what they THINK the car is gonna look like. I can pretty much guarantee the car won’t look anything like that.

Reactions: AccordPirate04

·
Registered
4 Posts
My lease on 2020 2.0t sport is up in a year and a half . I hope Honda pays attention to what things, especially in the Interior, The Kia and Mazda are doing as far as integrating the screen into the dash excuse me the infotainment screen into the dash etc. The accord always tends to have some tech or design ahead of the civic so I’m hoping they do that. As far as the exterior I think all the chrome on the bumpers will be gone since it looks like the HRV and civic don’t have it anymore and it looks like the pilot won’t either it will all be body colored which I’m really liking. If the spy shot is real you can see they got rid of the crab claw tail light and just kept the top section and they are smoked out like all the other new designs coming out which I really like. The only other thing I hope they do for the sport model is offer black rims with a lot more black accents like they did with the midcycle redesign but take it a little further. I love the new TLX and the new BMW two series with the end package. The black accents make it look way more sporty and hopefully they give more of a Brooklyn Grey rock versus the bluish gray look they have currently. Keep the spy shots come in guys I look for updates almost daily on with this car is going to look like and I’m hoping they release the design soon

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,484 Posts
This site claims to have pix of the 2023 Accord.
:ROFLMAO:

I see no such claims being made.

"... we also think given that Honda refashioned the Civic in the Accord's image, that it likes that image and won't change it too much for 2023. To give you an idea of what the next Accord might look like, we've provided the illustrations here."

·
2010 2.4EX
942 Posts
Looks like the 2023 Accord has been spied in my very own Orange County, CA! It was being followed by a similarly camouflaged 2023 CR-V so it is no doubt the next gen Accord. The rear is definitely giving Audi A7 vibes, especially the tail lights. I also can’t really tell based on the video but it looks fairly sizeable. Perhaps it’s growing in size for this generation?

View attachment 541313
View attachment 541314
View attachment 541315
The rear half of that thing reminds me alot of a 2008 Chevy Malibu sedan! Could be just the camo stuck all over

·
Turbo lag
2,509 Posts
Not sure if I like that front end . The grills of the new hrv, civic and pilot look different and not the straight Crome lines. And the bumper needs to be lower .
Different is good, the whole corporate face idea is silly if executed poorly. Just look at Mercedes, all their sedans look exactly alike now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like it . Back tail lights are more like a civic hrv design without the crab claw and smoked out it seems. Like the spoiler . Headlights look like a different LED design which is cool and they look thinner. I think with the painted front bumper versus the smoked chrome it will really enhance it as well just like it has for the other vehicles that have come out recently. Now that I’m getting spoiled I can’t wait to see what interior changes they made especially to the entertainment system. I would love to see it attached to the speedometer cluster like they do in the keys now and get away from the iPad design . The only other things I’m hoping for especially on the sport model is more black accents black rims etc. It’s actually do something to the sport model this time to make it look sporty and differentiate it from the other models not just rims

201 - 220 of 231 Posts