Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy some new shoes for my baby. but i only want oem rims. i will really like to see how it will look with some oem rims on it. any pic?

·
Registered
288 Posts
OEM 20" GT-R Rays

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys! I'm a big fan of using OEM wheels too.

My car isn't dropped but the wheels visually fill in the wheel gap nicely without changing the overall circumference compared to stock.

·
Registered
514 Posts

My car isn't dropped but the wheels visually fill in the wheel gap nicely without changing the overall circumference compared to stock.

Yeah that's a great look, especially with the ***

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
72 Posts

Like the look! Are you using the staggered sizing or the 20 x 9.5's on each corner? What tire size(s)? Running Nissan center caps?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Like the look! Are you using the staggered sizing or the 20 x 9.5's on each corner? What tire size(s)? Running Nissan center caps?
Thanks! I'm running 4 fronts 20x9.5 +45 wrapped in 245/35 General GMAX AS-03. The rear is flush and the fronts poke maybe 5mm (hoping to eliminate this when I lower her eventually). I'm running blank Nissan caps from eBay with Honda logo vinyls.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! I'm running 4 fronts 20x9.5 +45 wrapped in 245/35 General GMAX AS-03. The rear is flush and the fronts poke maybe 5mm (hoping to eliminate this when I lower her eventually). I'm running blank Nissan caps from eBay with Honda logo vinyls.
nice rims !! any other pic guys?

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts