Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13 Accord Coupe EX-L V6
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching and searching throughout the net for an exhaust for the Honda Accord Coupe V6 and only see a Borla that goes with the exact engine type etc.

I'm kind of new to "customizing" cars, but my buddy knows exactly what to do just doesn't know with Hondas.

Can I get any help on a full list of Exhausts that can actually fit my car? or are there none out there. I saw the Takeda but that was for 2.4L Sedan.

·
Love my Coupe
32 Posts
Anyone know the inlet & outlet size & location for the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe V-6 AT ? :dunno:

·
Long live the manual
620 Posts
Is it worth the $ ?

hows the sound on v6
Youtube search will let you hear see the Flowmasters in action. I believe someone with a V6 9th Gen had them custom fitted :grin. I think the big thing is having no drone at highway speed. Resonators have been installed by those complaining of droning V6s.

I have thought about a new catback but the stock system sounds good enough to keep the $ in my pocket & spent on other things. Still looking at the K-Tuner along with a CAI as future mods.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the Borla on mine and while it is nice personally I don't think it's worth the money. The slight difference in sound/performance is barley noticeable. Knowing what I know now if I had it to do over again I wouldn't. The build quality is excellent and fitment is perfect but there just wasn't much change in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Youtube search will let you hear see the Flowmasters in action. I believe someone with a V6 9th Gen had them custom fitted :grin. I think the big thing is having no drone at highway speed. Resonators have been installed by those complaining of droning V6s.

I have thought about a new catback but the stock system sounds good enough to keep the $ in my pocket & spent on other things. Still looking at the K-Tuner along with a CAI as future mods.
Searching on YouTube for Flowmaster Accord V6 but can't find it

for 9th generation a friend of mine recommended removing the resonator installing the 40 series Flowmaster
I was able to find Magnaflow and borla for the 9th generation Accord but can't find any 40 series Flowmaster

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have the Borla on mine and while it is nice personally I don't think it's worth the money. The slight difference in sound/performance is barley noticeable. Knowing what I know now if I had it to do over again I wouldn't. The build quality is excellent and fitment is perfect but there just wasn't much change in my opinion.
Man the video i have watched for borla has a clear distinguished sound with resonator delete

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Modifier
160 Posts
I have the Takeda cat back on my car and like it very much. Check out the dyno graphs on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts