Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing some pictures of my completed custom headlights (professionally done) on my 2016 Accord EX-L V6. It took a few months but it's finally done!

The headlights were retrofitted with 4G Acura TL Projectors and housing was painted semi-gloss black. XCC demon eyes were added along with honeycomb etched lenses, LED switchback turn signal lights, xSB switchback LED halos, and matching xSB LED strip.

Honeycomb lens can be clearly seen on this image

with the turn signal on one side

demon eye in 'teal?'

red demon eyes

Full shot with the fogs

· Registered
410 Posts
Nice set up! Love them. Now I'm still wishing that I had gotten your '15 retrofit headlights. :frown

BTW the car I saw in my kid's school has all the upgrade you put in like the gloss black roof vinyl, black roof spoiler, red vinyl on the taillights, body colored trunk garnish, shark antenna, rear and the bumper reflector trim. So I'm almost positive that it was your old *** sport. It looked like this picture when you traded it in but with the Sport rims now.

Attachments

· CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Man that is just gorgeous. You win! Lol. Well done. Hope to see your car around one day... OR night!

· Registered
345 Posts
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little, okay, alot jealous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.