Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a 17 Accord Sport, and when using Spotify via Bluetooth I'm unable to change the songs using my steering wheel controls or the buttons on the radio unit itself. I have to go onto my phone to do it. Sometimes it does work and I can skip a song or 2 but for the most part it doesn't. I have not tried any other audio apps or trying it via USB. Any idea if this is a common issue and if there's any software updates or anything? The phone I'm using is a Motorola Moto g6 if it matters.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just recently bought a 17 Accord Sport, and when using Spotify via Bluetooth I'm unable to change the songs using my steering wheel controls or the buttons on the radio unit itself. I have to go onto my phone to do it. Sometimes it does work and I can skip a song or 2 but for the most part it doesn't. I have not tried any other audio apps or trying it via USB. Any idea if this is a common issue and if there's any software updates or anything? The phone I'm using is a Motorola Moto g6 if it matters.
I have a similar problem. Sometimes when I start my car and my phone connects via bluetooth, I am not able to change the song using the steering wheel. What I do is I change the song once on my phone and after that, everything works through the steering wheel. Sometimes, there are no sounds on mine when it connects and I would do the same thing and it works fine after that.

I use Spotify too and I have a Oneplus 5.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts