Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been question. Do I need any additional parts if I order a set of 4 17 inch wheels. Also will the tires on my stock 17 inch wheels fit these new ones? How much is the install of wheels and tires assuming I reuse my old tires.

·
Registered
275 Posts
As long as you make sure they are the correct bolt pattern and offset they will fit fine. Most people would say just get new tires for your new wheels, or run what you have until they need to be replaced. For the rest I would call a local tire shop. :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Been question. Do I need any additional parts if I order a set of 4 17 inch wheels. Also will the tires on my stock 17 inch wheels fit these new ones? How much is the install of wheels and tires assuming I reuse my old tires.
You should be ok with the tires as long as the new wheels are

Bolt Pattern = 5 x 114.3
Rim Size = 17 x 7.5
Offset = +55

·
Registered
304 Posts
You should be ok with the tires as long as the new wheels are

Bolt Pattern = 5 x 114.3
Rim Size = 17 x 7.5
Offset = +55
While you are correct that the bolt pattern is 5x114.3, the recommended rim width range for the stock 225/50/17 tires is 6.0 to 8.0 inches, and there are a number of different offsets that will work just fine.

Just wanted to clarify that the OP is not limited to wheels of exactly those specs.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
While you are correct that the bolt pattern is 5x114.3, the recommended rim width range for the stock 225/50/17 tires is 6.0 to 8.0 inches, and there are a number of different offsets that will work just fine.

Just wanted to clarify that the OP is not limited to wheels of exactly those specs.
My stock tires are 215/55/R17 for the Michelin Primacy MXV4. What tires is he running now?

·
Registered
304 Posts
My stock tires are 215/55/R17 for the Michelin Primacy MXV4. What tires is he running now?
Since he posted in the 8th Gen forum, and stated he has 17" stock rims, I assume he has the 225/50/17s that are stock on 8th Gens with 17" rims.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Since he posted in the 8th Gen forum, and stated he has 17" stock rims, I assume he has the 225/50/17s that are stock on 8th Gens with 17" rims.
You're right. I didn't notice that. Thanks for catching my error.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts