Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy new rims, i dont know if i should go with 17" or 18"..... and if you guys have any recommendations, post some wheels in your reply.

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
+1 on 18"

·
1,771 Posts
I would go for the lightest 17 you can find in a style you like, better performance and a little bit of a better ride. Never been impressed by the big wheel look.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I would go for the lightest 17 you can find in a style you like, better performance and a little bit of a better ride. Never been impressed by the big wheel look.
I agree. If you dont mind being slower due to the added rotational mass of the 18 or if u have plans to add engine mods to compensate, 18 are fine with springs. Otherwise do 17's.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill see what ill do,,, it also kind of depends which rims i will get, some rims have different lips, and the other might just look good as 17' all depends

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Ill see what ill do,,, it also kind of depends which rims i will get, some rims have different lips, and the other might just look good as 17' all depends
Gun Metal with out a polished lip would go a long way to blending the black rocker panels. A polished lip will bring out the chrome that surrounds the windows. Especially if you have smoked tint which is pretty much the color of gm.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts