Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· First Honda...ever
22 Accord Hybrid Touring Metallic Grey with refined mods to come.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to see if there is an 18" wheel in lieu of the 17" for my HAH Touring. I like the look of the 19s yet a little better mileage, smoother ride, and fear of curb rash prompted the thought. Curious if the bolt patterns align as well as any Adaptive Suspension criteria.

· Registered
77 Posts
I bought 17's off a lower model hybrid and sold the 19's. They were dealer take-offs at my local Honda dealer. I paid about $900 inluding the tires which were basically brand new. Sold my 19's with tires for $1200. The ride is better and no curbing issues.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

· Registered
2,158 Posts
i considered this when i got my sport, but the dealer wasn't offereing any financial incentive so i kept the more expensive rims

Reactions: Zakdog

· First Honda...ever
22 Accord Hybrid Touring Metallic Grey with refined mods to come.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate the responses and the pic! A buddy of mine has a 2019 Accord in same metallic grey as mine and he has the 17s. I think 18s are optimal betwixt aesthetics and ride quality.
Someone offered up 18s from a 2022 Civic yet I haven't been able to confirm the outside diameter of rim+tire = Touring 19" rim.
I do like the dark grey with a touch of chrome vs an all black rim.

· Registered
1,594 Posts
Appreciate the responses and the pic! A buddy of mine has a 2019 Accord in same metallic grey as mine and he has the 17s. I think 18s are optimal betwixt aesthetics and ride quality.
Someone offered up 18s from a 2022 Civic yet I haven't been able to confirm the outside diameter of rim+tire = Touring 19" rim.
I do like the dark grey with a touch of chrome vs an all black rim.
You can use the website Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets and plug in the specs of your OEM wheels/tires and then the specs of the 18" wheels that you considering from a Civic. You then can play around with different 18" tire sizes until you find one that will result in the same (or very similar) overall diameter for your original wheels and tires.

· Registered
1 Posts
You need to read the wheel size of the stock wheels. You need to match the bolt circle and offset of the stock wheels. Both are cast into the backside of the wheels. Compare to the wheels you want to use. The offset in mm's needs to be the same or very close. Otherwise you could have a clearance problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts