Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ReP4myCiTy(617)
26 Posts
Just picked up a clean set! Cant wait to put these on.

=) i wanted these for a while. It was hard to find a clean set with minimum damage. I found these on the gencoupe forums site. I got some help from a member mikey914. I have to buy oem tpms and some hub rings & tires. I might wait a couple months to install because this weather in boston is terrible.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I've ALWAYS been wanting these :(. They are beautiful by the way. How much did you pay for them?

·
2008 Honda Accord V6 EX-L
674 Posts
=) i wanted these for a while. It was hard to find a clean set with minimum damage. I found these on the gencoupe forums site. I got some help from a member mikey914. I have to buy oem tpms and some hub rings & tires. I might wait a couple months to install because this weather in boston is terrible.
Now is a good time to repair the curb rash since you have to wait a couple months you can take your time doing it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Nice looking rims!!! Post some pics whenever you finally put them on your car. Simple me.......never thought to look on forum site of type vehicle for rims I was looking for. Good for you.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Front: 28 lbs
Rear: 29.4 lbs

Mine:

·
Registered
1 Posts

What size hub rings??? I am picking up my wheels monday and would like to install asap.

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
Nice!

·
ReP4myCiTy(617)
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I paid 525$ shipped. And im pretty sure its 67.1 to 64.1 hub rings. One wheel has a small curb on it. Def gunna repair before install. I would like to install springs or coils when i install these rims. I havnt made up my mind on tire size yet. Seller did through in 2 continental extreme contact dws 235/25/19 w 6/32 tread left. Might put those on rear and 225/35/19 up front. Any thoughts? Btw DOOM that setup looks legit with the drop and mugen kit!

·
Registered
430 Posts
i got a set for $240 in good shape. just had to drive a few hours to get them. I put on 235/35/19. they look good and are closest to the actual spedometer.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
245/35 is a closer match but looks too meaty for my tastes. here's the comparison of a 235/35 to stock sedan wheels:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts