Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new member, first post.

owned a 94 since new. car has 233K on it. original clutch. car essentially trouble free for 225K of it, and then in the past year, bundles failed - compressor, steering pump, steering rack, and then, the distributor. or so said the computer. with a lifetime replacement from oreillys, i actually put 4 on this car in a month. the computer kept telling me it was the distributor.

i have a regular mechanic - former honda dealer mechanic that i've known since 1988. he borrorwed another computer, plugged it in, and solved the problem. but i can't have that one, and it seems as if these are hard to find - at least the good ones.

can anyone elaborate on any of this issue? or how to address?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Greg - I will reach out to them. I like the lifetime on that.

btw, i was wrong on my car - EX, not LX. someone stole my badge, a few years back - forgot which model. 5 speed, vtec. and i must say for others, the interior on this car is holding up well-seats are that corderoy or whatever - no way a leather seat would have lasted like this. the paint - well, that began to fade a few years back - clear coat very rough. we bought this car because my 84 was such a tough vehicle. and i still wish I had that one.

cheers,

LO Guvna
Dallas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts