Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time user :D Today, my wife tells me she may have accidentally hit the wiper controls on the steering column (switch and arm are fully intact), and the wipers would not stop. When I was able to assess them, basically, with the ignition switch in running position (with car either running or off), the wipers are operating at full speed, and the controls do nothing to change it. The controls still operate the front washer and the rear wiper/washer, but that was it. At this point, I have disconnected/reconnected the battery, pulled/reinstalled the fuse, and cleaned the wiper motor connection, but nothing has changed. Has someone out there experienced this problem? I am at a loss to know where to start or what exactly to check. Does it sound like the switch, motor, some relay, or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Paperboy. From what little I have found about this problem, the same reference has been made as well to the switch, so I will start with that to see if that conquers the problem. Again, thank you for the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts