Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get guys. This is my first post. I was wondering if I can get your guys opinion on 19 inch wheels. I will be on bags by the end of the month but I don't know what size wheels I want. I know if I go 19 I will be able to go lower. But I know 20s look really good. I'm just afraid 19 will be to small. I will have many pictures up when it's all done! Thanks

2013 sport
Takeda stage 2 intake

·
Registered
10 Posts
I say go for 20's. I just posted a pic (on the sticky picture thread) of my car on 19's and now they look small to me.

·
Banned
13,101 Posts
Perhaps you should save your money so that you are not riding on bags but on rubber tires.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here you go for a idea of what it could look like. I will be going with bags also. You won't get any lower with 19's over 20's. You can dump it on the lift points either way.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here you go for a idea of what it could look like. I will be going with Hefty bags also. You won't get any lower with 19's over 20's. You can dump it on the lift points either way.

Thanks man i will be going with 20s most likely. It was between 20x10 rotiform or 19x9.5 vip modular most likely be going with rotiform for now. I'll have new ones later in the year

2013 sport
Takeda stage 2 intake

·
Registered
47 Posts
its all perception depending on the style of wheels. General rule of thumb is: if the wheel has a step lip, or fat lip, it will look smaller than it is (20" will have 19" centers). Likewise, if the wheel has no lip (spokes to the edge), then the 20"s will have the apperance of looking BIGGER).

That's why its hard to tell from pictures when 20's look "just right" vs "kinda looks like a "DUB car"

Start with what style wheel you actually want, then choose your size accordingly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts