Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, been lurking for a month or so, and this is my 1st Honda... I ended up with an EX I4 coupe. I have owned lots of cars that were meant to be fast, and I know the Accord isnt. However, don't ANY of the past generation 2.4 parts interchange? IE: test pipe, header, anything??? I looked at the exhaust, and it sure doesnt' look restrictive except for the 3 cats in front. The 3rd cat doesnt look odd, but not having Honda experience I wonder if it matches up to any of the other Honda cars for a test pipe? I did the search, and maybe the fact not much came up should answer my ?'s.

thanks!!!!!:thmsup:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
If you bought an 8th gen, then no. And there really aren't any parts, a few intakes, an exhaust (you could always just get universal mufflers), brakes, springs, coilovers, and pulleys. Check out the the forum sponsor throwdownperformance.com, I think they carry just about every performance part released for the 8th gen. The V6 has a few more options, but not many.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! It is a 2010... I have B&G springs waiting on install, and a intake (self made). It just surprises me that there is not a test pipe or anything that bolts up the same. I am going to do the pulleys. I was hoping I would be able to bolt on a rear section, so I could try different mufflers for sound, but looks like weld on only? This site is awesome, just solved the reverberation in the my sub because of the ANC mics, issue after searching!!! :thmsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts