Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife was driving out of the driveway, hit a post and tore off the front bumper 馃槶.

The best condition one I can find on eBay is from a 2003 estate Type S. same colour (I think). I even prefer the black grille to the chrome one we have.

Question is, will this fit on our 2006 ex-l model? Ours is a coupe, but they are both Mk7, right?

Gearhead Girl 馃
If the body styles are different, then I'm going to guess no.
Most members on this forum are American and have different looking Accords with different specs, so you might want to try asking a UK based forum.

Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
Here in the US, the 2006 and 2007 were what we call a 7.5 generation as the front and rear bumpers and lights were revised (facelift) but still on a 7th generation body and drivetrain. If yours is similar, I couldn鈥檛 say whether the 7th Gen 2003 front bumper will fit. Looking at photos of the two, I doubt the rear bumper would, but the front might. I suggest checking the head light assembly part numbers on both, if they are the same, maybe you have a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.