Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 CD changer does not eject any of the 6 cds that are in there. I can internally shuffle them and play all of them. But the only problem is eject. Is there a way to fix this?
If not, does anyone have this unit which you might not be using because you upgraded to an after market system?

Thanks.

·
5th Gear
41 Posts
My 6 CD changer does not eject any of the 6 cds that are in there. I can internally shuffle them and play all of them. But the only problem is eject. Is there a way to fix this?
If not, does anyone have this unit which you might not be using because you upgraded to an after market system?

Thanks.
if you have the single climate control i have a perfect 07 6cd unit 4 sale....pm me for more info

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
Disconnect your battery and let it sit for a few minutes. Make sure you have your radio code first. That might reset the mechanism. Then press and hold eject until it beeps and that will eject all 6 CDs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Disconnect your battery and let it sit for a few minutes. Make sure you have your radio code first. That might reset the mechanism. Then press and hold eject until it beeps and that will eject all 6 CDs.
I shall try this and hope it works !

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts