Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone (princess?) please post the above. I need the wiring for both the seat bottoms and seat backs to figure out my problem. I think the 2003 and 2005 are the same as 2004, at least the seats look the same anyway. TIA

·
ready to go....
20,013 Posts
here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much, the situation I have is that only the lower back works on the driver side and the seat bottom on the passenger. The passenger has a green connector as per your diagram for the seat bottom however I discovered after removing the seat cover that there is a imprinted circuit glued on the seat back foam as well that leads to a grey connector under the seat. I think this is the heating circuit for the seat back. The seat airbag has its own yellow connector and is not attached to the imprinted circuit so I do not believe that it is part of that. Thanks for any help you can provide with any additional wiring diagrams.

·
ready to go....
20,013 Posts
The seat should be heated for both the driver & passenger butts, but only the driver's back.

So from what I understand, you're saying the back of the driver's side & the butt of the passenger side works, but not the butt part on the driver's side. So you need to see if THAT part is getting power when it's on.:dunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very interesting, I wonder what the grid on the passenger side back foam is for, maybe the 05 seats had a heated passenger side back? There is a grey connector that has 4 wires coming out of it and I cant see it being part of the seat airbag system as it is connected to the grid on the foam and the airbag has its own electrical wires and doesnt connect to that grid. Yes, the driver side bottom doesnt work however all wires in the diagram are connected however, again there are some wires present that are not on the diagram. Could you check the 05 seat diagram? TIA, the mystery continues.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Reviving an old thread here but I wondered if there were any discoveries about this as I have the same issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts