Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Just bought this car yesterday and I have 2 questions: First, what does the SE package have that the standard LX models don't? Second, can I leave a phone charger plugged into the power socket located under the armrest without draining the battery? Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
This model comes equipped with a 6-disc in-dash CD changer, 16-inch alloy wheels, 4-wheel disc brakes and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD).

Power socket turns off with ignition so no drain.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
This model comes equipped with a 6-disc in-dash CD changer, 16-inch alloy wheels, 4-wheel disc brakes and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD).
I think that depends on whether it is an i4 or a v6. My i4 05 SE still has the standard stereo and drums on the back.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
also has color matched side skirts. and no, leaving it plugged in should not drain the battery. all power gets cut off when the ignition is off. i have my iphone charger plugged in all the time

·
Registered
692 Posts
Click on this link for official trim information for your '05 from Honda:

http://automobiles.honda.com:80/certified-used/accord-coupe/2005/

LX Special Edition
The Accord LX Special Edition Coupe comes with all the features of the LX, plus 16" alloy wheels, painted lower side sills and a rear decklid spoiler.

LX V-6 Special Edition
The Accord LX V-6 Special Edition Coupe comes with all the features of the LX Special Edition, and also includes a power moonroof.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the replies. The information is appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts