Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ACCORD LAND, :dunno:
I recently purchased a 2005 lx to replace my 1994 lx that just wore out.I am wondering if it is normal to not have a dome light come on when you open the doors and not to even have a switch to select one to come on ?. There is not enough light to see anything with the tiny door lights that do come on. Does anyone know a way to run a wire to make the map lights come on when the door is opened?. Also I have noticed that the radio has the worst reception of any car I have ever owned, does anyone else have this terrible reception ? I live in Santa Clarita and I can not pick up any FM station until I get 1/2 way to Burbank. Anyway I dont wan't to sound like I do not really like this car other than these few things but I was just wondering if these were normal for this model. Thanks for any response, Bill

·
Registered
118 Posts
1) Have you checked the dome light bulb?
2) Have you played with the dome light switch?
3) Consider changing to LED for more light
4) Radio reception is subjective...if you're not getting any stations at all, then get a new deck...if you aren't getting stations until you reach a certain destination, I think there are some signal booster or something out there...check Radioshack, personally I have never had a problem.

Finally, check out the search function...there are more materials on this site than you'll have time to read...pretty awesome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts