Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L, and am having a particular problem with my AC system. From time to time the heat inside the care doesn't blow. Even with the heat turned up to full, it only blows out cold air. This is an intermittent problem, and I cannot find why this occurs.

I have ensured that the coolant is full, and have checked all the hoses to ensure that nothing is loose or cracked.

Any thoughts or ideas where I could look to try and narrow this issue down ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had this happen to mine recently, and it went away after a week or so. I got lucky I guess.:dunno: I hope it doesn't come back.

·
'08CoupeI4 EX BelizeBlue
118 Posts
I have a 2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L, and am having a particular problem with my AC system. From time to time the heat inside the care doesn't blow. Even with the heat turned up to full, it only blows out cold air. This is an intermittent problem, and I cannot find why this occurs.

I have ensured that the coolant is full, and have checked all the hoses to ensure that nothing is loose or cracked.

Any thoughts or ideas where I could look to try and narrow this issue down ?
The way you entitled your thread makes me wonder...is the light on AC button ON?
Secondly, is the needle on coolant temp go all the way to approx middle and stays there when the car is fully warmed up?
Have you changed coolant by yourself lately?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts