Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just recently bought a used 06 accord hybrid with roughly 80k miles. after a few days i noticed every time i refuel the check engine light comes on. So i called the dealership and they said it was just a tripped sensor and to wait a day or two and it would go away. He was right it did go away but every time i pump gas it comes back on. So i decided to take it autozone while the light was on and they told me all the codes were misfires. Can anybody help me with this problem, should i go to the dealership and chew some tail???? or is this something minor that can easily be fixed without to much hassle

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey guys,

I just recently bought a used 06 accord hybrid with roughly 80k miles. after a few days i noticed every time i refuel the check engine light comes on. So i called the dealership and they said it was just a tripped sensor and to wait a day or two and it would go away. He was right it did go away but every time i pump gas it comes back on. So i decided to take it autozone while the light was on and they told me all the codes were misfires. Can anybody help me with this problem, should i go to the dealership and chew some tail???? or is this something minor that can easily be fixed without to much hassle
I would do valve clearance adjustment if your car never had done before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts