Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm referring to the ball joint in the picture you provided! I can't see the ones on your car....
Those are not from my car, thank God, LOL. Those are Moog joints that I purchased from Amazon. I already requested a return with Amazon. I will go with OEM joints sometime next year.

·
Don't drink and drive
5,158 Posts
Those are not from my car, thank God, LOL. Those are Moog joints that I purchased from Amazon. I already requested a return with Amazon. I will go with OEM joints sometime next year.
I know they're not from your car! That's why I said, they're bad, so don't use them or anything that looks like them, because most are made by the same manufacturer under different brand names. Only use OEM or Sankei made in Japan.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Pssshhh . . . I just put on a set of Mevotech Supreme.

"Supreme is Mevotech's benchmark technology, providing enhancements and quality that are simply beyond OE. Supreme parts are engineered to keep you on the road longer and designed to improve part life, performance, and durability. "

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pssshhh . . . I just put on a set of Mevotech Supreme.

"Supreme is Mevotech's benchmark technology, providing enhancements and quality that are simply beyond OE. Supreme parts are engineered to keep you on the road longer and designed to improve part life, performance, and durability. "
No issues so far?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Nope. They're running strong after 5 days (put them in on Saturday).

I never buy anything OEM unless there is no other option.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
please report back after 5 month
Didn't you read the Mevotech propaganda? What about "simply beyond OE" do you not understand?

I won't have to report back for at least 125,000 miles.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts