·
Registered
265 Posts
What's the next adventure? If you care to divulge that information

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
VCM DELETE
662 Posts
Good ol 7th gen...more and more getting sold everyday. I have no regrets owning mine, but as cars age..repairs get more frequent.

·
V4 Watch
837 Posts
From someone who goes as off topic as you do a lot, this sure is a quiet goodbye. Are ya really going?
What's the replacement?

·
Don't drink and drive
5,162 Posts
Come on Jimi! Don't leave us hanging. What's next? Driving the Caddie?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good ol 7th gen...more and more getting sold everyday. I have no regrets owning mine, but as cars age..repairs get more frequent.
Repairs are an undeniable factor in car ownership as you get up in mileage regardless of how well you keep up on PM. But, mine has been great despite driving it hard during the summer and all the hidden Milwaukee pot holes in the winter

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
What helped to make this decision? I’m considering doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
V4 Watch
837 Posts
What helped to make this decision? I’m considering doing the same.

Hey now, you don't go to a model specific car forum to find reasons to get rid of it! That's not what we are here for. :p

Reactions: TX Accord

·
Registered
371 Posts
To be fair, the 7th generation Accord is at the age where one can expect it to change hands. It's still a fantastic car, but as they age and put on miles, many owners might consider trading up.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Hey now, you don't go to a model specific car forum to find reasons to get rid of it! That's not what we are here for. :p
LOL. I’ve been nursing mine for a few years. Lately, it’s racking up some more expensive repairs (window regulator, headliner, a/c compressor, power steering rack). The window regulator is next on my list since I can do it myself and it’s not that expensive. I’m thinking of getting out before some of those major systems go out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
LOL. I’ve been nursing mine for a few years. Lately, it’s racking up some more expensive repairs (window regulator, headliner, a/c compressor, power steering rack). The window regulator is next on my list since I can do it myself and it’s not that expensive. I’m thinking of getting out before some of those major systems go out.

I know what your saying, you either make payments on a new / newer car or you maintain the one ya got.
i bought my 03 v6 coupe from my sister with 89,000 miles so far ive replaced the front lower control arms, upper display, tires, front struts, ft. & rear brakes incl. slotted / drilled discs , motor mounts, timing belt with all idler / tension brings. OEM
ft. hood supports & i just had her painted . she looks as good as anything on the road [ my opinion ] keeps up with most , out runs many . so she's 17 yrs old , heck my bride of 52 yrs is older but I don't intend to get rid of either .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts