1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
09 coupe love
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
763 Posts
anyone ever find a newer copy of this? the only manual i've ever found was 2004-2007

Kit No. 08E51-SDA-100
08E55-SDA-100
Security System Owner's Manual

never seen anything with a newer label like 2008/2009, is this the same for our 8th generation accord? example going in an out of valet mode and such??

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/68995/Honda-Automobiles-Accord-08e51-Sda-100.html

:dunno:
Hmm.. It shouldn't be a big difference between 7th and 8th gen I think. Have a look in the one you posted, and try out the procedures on your car. It might work, it might not, but wont hurt if you Try. But don't think it'll be easy to get an updated copy of this unless you know someone who works for Honda... Good luck with the horn problem!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
09 coupe love
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah whenever it initially never armed I didn't get the flashing security light but before I had to pull the battery last night bc it kept going off I noticed through my window it was actually flashing so it's really on the Frits.. Later today I'm going to see if the light flashes again and do the valet mode procedure to see if that disarms while its screwed

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yah whenever it initially never armed I didn't get the flashing security light but before I had to pull the battery last night bc it kept going off I noticed through my window it was actually flashing so it's really on the Frits.. Later today I'm going to see if the light flashes again and do the valet mode procedure to see if that disarms while its screwed
Let us know on how it goes!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts