Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2008 Honda Accord w/ 108k on it. The car is perfect in every way except for one. When I accelerate from a stop of slow speed the auto-lock operation engages as it does in most late model vehicles. The only problem is it does it EVERY TIME I DO THIS. regardless if the locks are locked or not. Now, after that I did replace the lock in the driver door per another forum that stated is the solution to this. Which it isn't. Now I have noticed that when I press the lock button on my FOAB and also use the lock button on the window door control. They two back locks will not lock.

So my question is. Is it both the back door locks that are faulty or is it the window control switch on the driver door w/ the lock button that isn't working properly.

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
Take this with a grain of salt, but it might be the power lock relay that's gone bad. Take it back to the dealer and have them check it out. Doesn't seem like its your fault, just something they might've overlooked when doing the take-in inspection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts