Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Saga Begins
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently picked up my first accord and at some point would like to change the tail lights. I was hoping to see some photos of aftermarket tail lights that anyone has put on. I've looked online and haven't really seen much selection. Also would like to know the difference when it says black tail lights vs smoked tail lights.

Thanks in advance

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
I just recently picked up my first accord and at some point would like to change the tail lights. I was hoping to see some photos of aftermarket tail lights that anyone has put on. I've looked online and haven't really seen much selection. Also would like to know the difference when it says black tail lights vs smoked tail lights.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those tail lights look sweet ksills... gotta get me some. Maybe stupid question but did you have to change in bulbs to get that hyper white color??

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Those tail lights look sweet ksills... gotta get me some. Maybe stupid question but did you have to change in bulbs to get that hyper white color??
Yes those are crazy powerful back up LED's

·
The Saga Begins
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now are those the Spyder type tail lights? And by any chance do you have a photo of the tail lights in daytime?

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Now are those the Spyder type tail lights? And by any chance do you have a photo of the tail lights in daytime?
Spyder LED Tail Light w/Tubes as noted in my signature.

Reactions: WaqaraPhoto

·
Retrofit Guru
7 Posts
Now this my friend is fantastic. Which Bulbs are you using for your LED reverse bulbs if you don't mind me asking! I may just take the leap for these now that my retro is done :D

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Now this my friend is fantastic. Which Bulbs are you using for your LED reverse bulbs if you don't mind me asking! I may just take the leap for these now that my retro is done :D
May soon be moving to Monroe Township, where in NJ are you? I'm using exLED bulbs

·
Retrofit Guru
7 Posts
Cool thanks for the info bro! And I'm in Old bridge! You'd be moving just 25 minutes away. Could definitely link up sometime let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts