Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey new here to Drive Accord been reading around but now final registered..I was wondering if there was a kit i can get to instal foglights on my coupe basicaly got the base model and the car dosent have a foglight switch or anything..So does anybody know of a kit that i can get to instal for my car with switch and all or if i got to my local honda dealer to buy foglights where can i get a switch to instal??

·
Registered
656 Posts
Search it, you will find this discussed to nauseum

·
New Yitty - New York City
548 Posts
Fog lights

I have and Accord 2010 Ex model that didnt come with the fog lights as well - honda does sell a factory kit for ex and ex-l that come with a switch for around 280, I dont believe you can use those kits for your LX-S. I would call to find out however. I bought my kit from myimportparts.com. Good Luck.

·
Registered
656 Posts
EX have a harness for foglights its just a matter of getting the foglights (OEM or aftermarket) and plugging them in. For the LX you can get the OEM foglights you just need to wire it up yourself and put in a switch next to the VSA button. again... if you guys search there will be a plethora of threads on this, with wiring diagrams, before an dafter pictures, etc.

·
Dats da way to do...
487 Posts
i know i saw a DIY writeup on installing the ebay foglights on the coupes here but now when i try to search for it i cant seen to find it anymore.... im not sure if it was here or on 8thgenaccord.com....

does anyone know where the links at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts