Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the mods begin. Looking for knowledge from to smart members. I have the factory trunk lip spoiler already installed. I am considering adding the rear trunk spoiler. Dealer tells me today they I cannot remove the lip spoiler w/o huge bucks to fill in the holes and repaint where the factory lip spoiler is installed. My question is, has anyone installed the factory trunk spoiler while leaving the lip spoiler on?? Dealer says it looks great but has no pics. Do any of our members have any pics of both on the car?? Can't find any in the forum. But it could be newbie idess. Still learning my way around.

Thanks

Big N

2010 Honda Accord Coupe SMR EX-L, Ivory Interior, V6, Auto w/o NAV, Adopted 8/14/2010

2007 Honda Pilot Black Cherry Pearl,, Black interior, EX-L, V6, 4X4, 18 in chromes wheels, Chrome exterior pkg, Chrome step bars. bought new 32K 11/06

1997 Infinity I30 STD, Triple white pearl, 164K

·
R.Palace
236 Posts
Whoa what?! The dealer will say anything to you to convince you to buy parts from them. The deck lid spoiler and factory spoiler look good together? How about OVERKILL!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I have to agree with above poster- I think it would look too busy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My thoughts exactly. Thought that the rear spoiler was taped, not bolted on, when I was talking him about the OEM trunk spoiler.

·
20th Gear
2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
198 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Thought that the rear spoiler was taped, not bolted on, when I was talking him about the OEM trunk spoiler.
:wave:No, :nuts:V6 Coupe decklid spoiler is bolted on at the factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts