Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Put that cookie down! NOW
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I've been an 8th gen owner since July.
I currently drive a '10 EXL V6 , I love the car and it's fun despite it has an autotragic transmission. Plus, I work at a Honda dealership , so the parts and accessories are el cheapo.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your car looked so clean and sharp in that first pic that I thought it was a photoshop. Nice looking front grill. How's that V6 working out for you? Really love the added power with mine although I rarely test the full potential. What do you do at the Honda dealership?

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Your car looked so clean and sharp in that first pic that I thought it was a photoshop. How's that V6 working out for you? Really love the added power with mine although I rarely test the full potential. What do you do at the Honda dealership?
Thank You.

The car was washed prior to the photoshoot , hence you can notice some water spots on the trunk. Didn't dry fully in time as I forgot to bring rags to wipe it off.

This is the first V6 I have driven personally. I came from cars that have less than 130 HP (1993 Accord and 1996 Civic) , I must say this thing is a blast to drive eventhough it's an automatic. I can't complain execpt the fact I have horrible driving style, therefore having 18 - 24 mpg ( I tend to floor it sometimes, but always below 5500 rpm ).

I work as a Shipping & Receiving at Honda. Whatever Honda part comes in , I organize and set aside to be delivered and or put on-hold for customers to pick-up. Also, I get to see the parts I ordered personally first hand which makes me feel joyful. ahaha!

Plus , I get to hear customers whines and lies about how this and that did not work. :lmao:

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
May I ask why the VTi badge? I think it kinda throws off the clean look you have going.
I gotta redo that garnish anyway w/ full debadge w/ the exception of the center 'H'. I gotta re-sand , re-paint and re-clear. I totally screwed up on it because it was kinda rushed on very little time availability.

Nice looking car. What type of wheels are you rolling on?
I run on stocks for now. Currently on the hunt for wheels that will satisfy my taste. :thmsup:

Very nice looking car!
:thmsup:

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weekend Photoshoot

I'll be posting a couple here. You can see the rest at my Flickr page.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pmdimaging/

Nor*Cal Accords are more than welcome to hit me up and schedule a photoshoot.
I'm a very busy man , so it may take a while to get a green light.

Low fee of: WingStop 5-Strip Combo on Louisiana Rub w/ Fries , Honey Mustard dip and Root Beer.

·
Fear The Turtle!
2,166 Posts
Looks good! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the front bra (but I totally understand the functionality) and the moonroof visor.

·
8th Gen Believer
3,885 Posts
Great looking ride!

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You kindly.

Looks good! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the front bra (but I totally understand the functionality) and the moonroof visor.
Sorry for the super late reply. Been busy with life. I'm not a fan of those item either , but since I take the freeway everyday it cut down the hood damage from rock thanks to the bra. However , the grille and the bumper is in not in great shape.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts