Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New refresh for JDM Inspire is out. Overall the new refresh INSPIRE looks very identical with the USDM version, except the rear trunk garnish, again.

The rear trunk garnish is wider for the licence plate, the chrome strips at the bottom of reflectors is thicker than the USDM version too.

What do you guys think?

http://www.honda.co.jp/INSPIRE/

Mugen accessaries:
http://www.mugen-power.com/automobile/products/inspire/index.html

There is no new accessaries for the refresh model though.....

Modulo:
http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/inspire/exterior/?from=rcount

New Modulo Nose grille

·
Registered
431 Posts
not bad at all....why is the mugen not lipped out?

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
I have mixed feelings so far, today I actually saw the 2011 on the road, first thing i noticed was the front grill and rear added reflector/brake lamps on trunk,

Wanna see the coupe now in person before i make the call ... alot of people i know are already saying the 2010 is better looking :dunno:

·
Registered
873 Posts
is that quad exhaust tips on the mugen accord?

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Where to start???
341 Posts
God thats one sexy sedan. The side view mirrors, the interior is amazing with that brushed metal dash, with the wood grain and two-tone seats...and really a quad exhaust?!?! IF ONLY Honda America/Canada was that creative and ballsy.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
because the mugen pieces dont fit the new 2011 sedan
Its not new it just has a different bumper and grille, plus i think mugen could make lips for it of they wanted to...maybe they just havent releashed them yet.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Is that a new rear bumper too? Looks good... I have to say the new body shape looks more edgy .. definitely liking it. The only thing I dont like are those chrome strips at the back.

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
Does the '11 JDM Inspire have the same front-grille as the '11 USDM Accord sedan?

What wheels are those in the 2 "Mugen Inspire" labeled pics?

·
7th Gear
226 Posts
Is that a new rear bumper too? Looks good... I have to say the new body shape looks more edgy .. definitely liking it. The only thing I dont like are those chrome strips at the back.
Yeah I like the new rear bumper.... I always thought the back of the sedan looked very weak. Every other car on the road has something unique going on with the rear bumper and the accord sedan was just PLAIN like a mid 80's toyota tercel..

Ill gladly pay to import that rear cover if its not available in USA.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are similar, but the inspire have the chrome outline and blackout bar and the usdm have the opposite...
I like the JDM over the USDM grille. The outline chrome defines the contour of the grille, while USDM grill looks small and something is missing.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow, the Accord has telepathic mind control of the front drivers!!!

I wonder if you can get rid of the slow drivers that stick on the left lane as if their life depends on it...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow, the Accord has telepathic mind control of the front drivers!!!

I wonder if you can get rid of the slow drivers that stick on the left lane as if their life depends on it...

lol:lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts