Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wittenberg
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is my first thread on the forums and would love some input. To start, I'm a college kid with very little money to spend on mods at the moment. This is why I haven't dropped or purchased new rims yet. My theme is black and white obviously. I really want to black out all of the chrome on my car to make it strictly black and white. I've even installed all white interior leds.

I've had this accord for about 3 months and this is what I've managed to mod on a budget.

Future budget mods
-I've purchased super bright leds for the tail lights so I can smoke them out somewhat safely.
-window visors
-black out all chrome

Attachments

·
The Keyless-Wonder
494 Posts
I think it's very pretty already!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I like it!! Although if you're truly going for the StormTrooper look, I'd look at replacing the Honda emblems on the trunk and grille with a custom emblem from The Empire :D :D :D

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
I'd leave the chrome, or go body color with it (not black), and then just save up for the drop/wheels. That'll make all the difference in the world. That being said, I love what you've done with it so far. The front bumper is dope! Is that black plastidip?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts