I love that you're the cautious type versus the other way around. Not caring at all. But I would probably only do some of those things it is was more like a 3 month period, but not 3 weeks.Hello,
I'm planning to leave the car unattended( uncovered driveway) for 3 weeks.
Location: Pacific North West.
Temperature: above freezing throughout the day. Nights occassionally 30F.
Precipitation: Rain is almost always present, drizzle.
Wind: < 10mph, but can occasionally go higher.
Things i read and planned to do:
1. use gas stabilizer and have the gas tank full.
2. have the tires inflated at cold 33-34.
3. disconnect the battery terminals, but leave it in the car.
4. stuff the tail pipe with a cloth to prevent rodents.
5. cover it up with a cover. ( something from amazon, not decided yet. suggestions are appreciated. )
6. Asked a friend to drive it on the 2nd weekend.
Do you think it's sufficient for the 3 week period?