Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a used 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 4WD and have a question regarding the climate control back lighting.

Everything lights up when the headlights are turned on except the left side, particularly the control pad containing the SYNC, Mode, On/Off, fan Up and fan Down. Everything else on the climate control has good back lighting and I just need to confirm whether these button have back lightning as well and the bulb/bulbs are not working. The SYNC button has a indicator that does illuminate when pressed, it just the back lighting that is not working.

Can somebody snap a picture of their navigation climate control at night if these are supposed to light up. I have a 30 day bumper to bumper warranty and need to get this fixed before those 30 days expire.

Thanks for any help guys.

Tim

·
Wisdom Born of Age
1,750 Posts
They are, ther are three bulbs behind the HVAC control, one must have burned out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought so, but having owned Honda's since the early 90's I've seen them do some weird things so I wanted to verify before I took it in.

Thanks,
Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts