Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this? Can this fit? Doesn't seem like the trunk part is any different besides the addition of the inspire lights. I would probably get this over the 08-10 oem decklid if it is confirmed that it fits.

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
I think it is too much.

I prefer the OEM. It is smaller and more subtle.

The extra lights on the trunk have ruined the nice looks of the sedan.

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
same here.
those inspire reflectors dont look too bad either. ill get them
they are not inspire, they are much longer, plus inspire acutaly light up not just a reflector

·
20th Gear
2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
198 Posts
I think it is too much.

I prefer the OEM. It is smaller and more subtle.

The extra lights on the trunk have ruined the nice looks of the sedan.
:banana:That is a Honda OEM spoiler for 2011.:nuts::wave:

·
Registered
833 Posts
It looks like an enlarged version over the TSX...

As for the trunk, it's the same so the new 2011 OEM spoiler will fit with no question.

·
'08CoupeI4 EX BelizeBlue
193 Posts
The spoiler will be on the heavy side...plan on purchasing appropriate for the load trunk springs. You will need a tool to install them.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm also positive this will fit 08-10 models. I plan to get this for my sedan. I've been waiting for a nice wing for 2 years. I'm glad I waited.

·
Registered
431 Posts
the trunk is the same so the spoiler with fit 100%

·
Registered
646 Posts
I, too, am confident the spoiler you are considering will fit your deck lid, but just to be sure, were I you, I'd speak with the guys at College Hills Honda. As you may know, they have a significant online parts business, and I've always found them very helpful when I've called.

As another poster mentioned, you will need new decklid springs and a tool to install them, and they are sold with the spoiler if you buy a Honda OEM spoiler. That's part of the reason Honda spoilers are more expensive than their aftermarket competition, which are often sold without springs to compensate for the additional weight on the decklid.

Oh, and I, too, like the one you're considering. Best of the bunch.

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
I'm looking into getting this too, but I'm still undecided I was going to get that other spoiler alot of people have on here, forgot whose selling it or what his name was lol.

·
The original Bomb Diggity
475 Posts
It will fit and the spoiler kit comes with trunk springs from Honda. Looks good, way better than the wing spoiler does!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts