Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it the same bad setup dot matrix in the rear when tinting? Just curious.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I always noticed the dot-matrix looking glass in my back window, never really thought much about it….Is there a function for this?

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
I haven't even noticed it, maybe because i have 5% tint haha..
i have 5% tint too but from the outside its really noticeably fugly. :lmao: wonder if theres a vinyl to cover it

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
the guy who tinted my accord they do the spray paint ,dont know what kind of spray paint he used....

OMFG!!!!! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Nice! Yea mine is just the regular tint film. :thumbsdow That looks so NIce! :drool .....

·
Stayin Classy...
630 Posts
I have my rear window tinted 20% on my 07 and then I had the guy put a layer of dark vinyl over the outside of the window to cover up the dot matrix. Unless you rub your hand over the window you really cant see the vinyl at all. Looks real nice. He did it for me for free and only changed my 100 bucks to tint the rear and small back seat windows

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Wow that looks great! My dot matrix looks like crap, been thinking about getting it redone.

·
2011 Metallic Coupe
13 Posts
Just got my windows tinted 3 days ago. Looked in my mirror today and see a few small circles which are warped on the top of the tint. Its not to noticable from the outside from the outside though.

Gonna take it back to the tint place in like 5 days, maybe it will get better.

·
BringTheIntegraBack
367 Posts
I always noticed the dot-matrix looking glass in my back window, never really thought much about it….Is there a function for this?
Typically found in coupes and hatchbacks. The dot matrix protects the heads of back seat passengers who, especially in cars with long slanted back glass, have no roof over their heads and thus are constantly exposed to the sun. I say Honda should give us two ball caps with the H logo for the back seat folks and stop doing the dot matrix! Kills every tint job.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts