Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add wheel spacers on my stock wheels 2011 coupe v6. What size should I get and whats a good name brand? Right now i have 20x8.5 wheels but im switching to my stock 18inch wheels during the winter time.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well mine only drop an inch had the Honda Sports Suspension Kit. Im good with that.

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
I'll slide this question in here.

When using a spacer, it comes with new studs. So after we install it, bolt it down, we would have to saw the old stud off, the part that stick out past the bolt?

*I assume it will stick out. Never seen one.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'll slide this question in here.

When using a spacer, it comes with new studs. So after we install it, bolt it down, we would have to saw the old stud off, the part that stick out past the bolt?

*I assume it will stick out. Never seen one.
This page from Ichiba explains whether or not your need to saw those down... (usually with 20mm spacer or less...depends on application)

Look twd's the bottom..

http://www.ichibausa.com/15albowhsp12.html

The H&R's posted above look great-- I wish I had gone w/ them instead of Ichiba. H&R's built in stud's look much more like stock / ARP quality ...same with the lugs (at least for the 15 mm...25mm set is better, but still brass based). An afterthought now, but I would have ponied up the extra for them.

Project Kic's ... H&R .... Ichiba all have options with the studs built in...

The one thing about project kic's ..they have the hubcentric ring built in...not as a separate part. Ichiba uses different side inner bore rings for different applications (however, the thread count and size for the lugs matters and varies from each application as well)

Here's an informative thread about 15mm ichiba ver II's from the g37 crowd.

http://myg37.com/forums/brakes-susp...s/200763-nuts-for-ichiba-type-ii-spacers.html

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks ordering mind this weekend. 20mm n 25mm.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What kind?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts